Visitors! Here comes Lilo! April 2011
My dear friend Ali (who we call Lilo for a story that shant be mentioned on this blog) came to visit near the end of April. I took the subway out to Newark (I VOWED no more Jersey- but alas the things I do for friends). We had a great great time!
Ali is fantastic because we love doing the same things. Celebrity stalking, karaokee, walking, talking, eating, shows- its all great.
1. Trying to win tickets to Book of Mormon- they have a ticket raffle- they called the name Ali Christensen and we both had a slight heart attack,
2. Walking down to SoHo– eating amazing food… then ending up meeting a series of rando’s at the bars- including a guy we named C-Train, a homeless Robert Downey Junior, and then some.
3. Bar Centrale and meeting her adorable friend Bre.
4. Just gossiping and laughing.. for hours and hours.
5. A three hour karaokee session at Sing Sing (clearly I have an MO)